1. I am scared of balloons. Like, seriously afraid of them. I told Owen he had a latex allergy for the first 2 years of his life because I can’t stand to be around them.
2. I’m also afraid of rubber bands. They are so unpredictable and can snap at any time.
3. I am pretty strict with what we feed Owen, but I could secretly eat McDonald’s french fries everyday.
4. I’m a pretty messy person. In my head, I really want to be organized, but just never follow through.
5. I have a baby tooth that I never lost because I don’t have an adult tooth to replace it. I also have an extra tooth in the roof of my mouth. My sister and cousin had theirs removed, but mine is still in there. Awesome.
6. Owen still sleeps in bed with us. He actually doesn’t even have his own bed…or bedroom.
7. I am secretly pleased that Owen’s favorite food is sushi. It makes me think I’m raising a well-rounded kid.
8. Sean and I have been together for almost 13 years, minus a 1 1/2 year break we took. That break was one of the best things of my life.
9. We got married on April 17, because I have an obsession with numbers. I don’t like numbers that end in an even number, or end with 0, 5 or 9. So, the 17th fit the bill.
10. I love driving my mini-van. I also love that it has automatic doors.
11. I haven’t seen my real dad since I was 16 years old.